Products quality standard
• Printed sheets should correspong to the standards of optical density or the provided sample ( proof-sheet, signed by the customer in his presence during printing) or color proof signed by the customer.
• During the comparison of the printed sample and the coloring test it is necessary to take into consideration that not all shades of the coloring test are identical to the shades of a printed sample, since color proof doesn't simulate the printing process perfectly.
• The color rendition of Panton color is evaluated visually. The normal value: the Panton color should be in a range of two adjacent colors in Panton fan.
• The prints should be free of soiling, voids, marring, slipping paint, tinting, fluffing, fingerprints and oil spots.
• The prints shoud be free of mechanical damages: wrinkles, folds, bended corners and edges.
• During printing not signifact defects can occur, which doesn't crucially influence the product use or its durability like : "soiling", "scratches", "spots"
• It is allowed to have 2-3 "soilings" (elements of paper dust) not more 1.5 mm in diameter on 0.35m2 of print if these elements don't distort the text information and are not in the faces in the photographical parts of the print or image-building advertising block.
• It is allowed to have not more than one scratch in 0.35m2 of print, not more than 8 mm long and 0,1 mm wide if these elements don't distort the text information and are not in the faces in the photographical parts of the print or image-building advertising block.
• It is allowed to have "spots" (drops of ink or wash-up solution which fellt onto the print during printing) if these elements don't distort the text information and are not in the faces in the photographical parts of the print or image-building advertising block.
• Spots are random defects and are included into the total percentage of conformity (if the run is less than 100 000 - 0.5%, more 100 000 - 0.2%).
Ink register requirements
• The colors on all prints should be in register. Max. register deviation is 0.1mm.
• The colors on front and reverse side of the print should be in register. Max. register deviation is 0.2mm.
2. PRODUCT QUALITY
• The page sequence of the form should correspond to the layout.
• Incompletness or inconsequence of elements, foreign, inverted, excessive, absent layers of the form are not allowed. .
• Cutaway edges or print illusrtations are not allowed.
• Invertion of the page in comparison to other pages, foreign layer, tear of the cover in a place of folding, any displacement of the block in regards of the cover, mechanical damages are not allowed.
• The cutting should be in full accordance with the layout. The preciseness of the cutting is +/- 1 mm.
• The register of the opening illustrations of the block is +/- 0,5 mm.
• Subtle marks of the blades in place of cuttings are allowed.
3. PACKAGING QUALITY
• Type of packaging is to be approved with the Customer. The weight of the full box or packaging shouldn't exceed 15 kg (ГОСТ 6658-75).
• It is allowed to have deformation of the products inside the packаging if it is stipulated by the characteristics of the packaging material and packaged product.
• Total quantity of the products which doesn't conform the quality requirements should not exceed 0.5% if the run is lesss than 100 000 pcs, and 0.2% if the run is more than 100 000.